
Trip to Honduras
We are going to Honduras we are leaving on 26 of March and coming home 1 of April. I am going there to take pictures of my Dads work with the Indigenous people of the Miskito area. It will take us 5 flights to get there and a day in a canoe. One of the planes will be a 6 seater and is going to land on a dirt runway.
We will keep you updated on our travels.
We fly to Miami, Tegucigalpa, La Ceiba, Puerto Lempira then to Kara Watla
This is exciting! I love to hear about your trips, and particularly from you, Thomas, and your perspective! We'll check every day. Sandra (Jasha's/Benjamin's mom)
ReplyDeleteHi, I will be sure to tell everyone about your trip! Choir will begin April 8 :0) Just in time for your return! Will you bring your pictures to choir, as well!?
ReplyDelete