Friday, April 2, 2010

last day and more photo





Today, actually last night mom was not feeling good and she started to throw up. In the morning mom said she would stay in for the day so we went to go eat some breakfast. When we got to the restaurant I ordered pancakes. Five minutes later my pancakes came they were so small I thought they were a quarter. When breakfast was over we hiked up the mountain. When we got to the top I thought I was going to collapse the map said it would take two to three hours but it took us an hour and a half. Sadly we did not see any animals because one person in our group of three was quite loud, no comment. After lunch dad and I went to the water hole to go swimming, it was a little dangerous and we swam up the river to the rapids it was not too dangerous as there was some shallows just before the next rapids, we also played “Lord of the Rings” trying to go under the waterfalls and hiding. We swam down the river very fast with the current, it was very cold but such fun. The river was a little scary as in some places it was 10 foot deep, and we jumped off the cliff into the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment